Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thing Delicious


As soon as I was settled in on how to navigate del.icio.us I explored the Thomas Ford Memorial Library website. To my del.igh.t I found a book I hadn't heard of that interested me very much, "Founding Myths: Stories That Hide Our Patriotic Past." The book cover was posted in their Flickr photo series about library book discussion groups, programs and items of interest. I then purused Thomas Ford's RSS favorites discovering a promising website on American Presidents at the University of Virginia's Miller Center. There I appreciated a podcast of a 1964 phone call from the Johnsons to Senator Richard Russell of Georgia. I have long desired to find a comprehensive and well-researched website on the American Presidents and may have found one agreeable and useful.

No comments: